Protection of Personal Data
Our dear customer,
We would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law (Law) numbered 6698 in order to protect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Scope of the Law
In Kanun, Elmer Yazılım Danışmanlık ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti. We are known as "Data Supervisor". Under the Law, "Data Processing"; It describes all kinds of transactions performed on the data, such as obtaining, saving, storing, updating, classifying, sharing with third parties or transferring personal data in whole or in part with any data recording system.
Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
Within the scope of the relationship we will establish due to the products and services you will receive from our company, we process your personal data for legal reasons stated in Article 5 of the Law:
- It is clearly stipulated in the laws regulated in Article 5/2 (a),
- It is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the contract you have signed with our company regulated in article 5/2 (c) or the fulfillment of this contract
- It is mandatory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation regulated in Article 5/2 (ç),
- Data processing is mandatory for the creation, use or protection of a right regulated in Article 5/2 (e),
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms regulated in article 5/2 (f),
- For your special quality personal data; Having your express request in accordance with Article 6/2 of the Law.
Why We Use Your Personal Data
- To convey our information and offers about our products and services,
- Informing the latest status of your orders,
- To inform the results of your orders and forward the relevant documents,
- To convey important information we need to share,
- To announce other products and services that you may be interested in your field, if you have your permission.
With Whom and For What Purposes Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We share your personal data with domestic and international producers, distributors and business partners, and also, if necessary, only with persons and organizations permitted by the Law to fulfill your requests and orders.
What Are Your Rights Under the Law?
By contacting our company whenever you want your personal data;
- You can learn whether it has been processed, the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately and request information,
- You can learn the third parties with whom your information is shared at home and abroad,
- If you think your information is incomplete or incorrectly processed, you can request correction,
- You can request your information to be deleted or destroyed in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- You may request that third parties to whom your information is transferred be notified of your requests specified in articles (c) and (d) and perform the same actions,
- You can object to the emergence of a result against you, especially due to the analysis of your information with automated systems, or if you think that it has been recorded or used illegally and you have suffered damage for this reason, you can request the removal of the damage.
For detailed information To the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority You can go.